lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

UNIT 1 (VOCABULARY AND COMMUNICATION)


HOBBIES AND INTERESTS

Do these activities about hobbies and interests:
1) Activity 1
2) Activity 2
3) Activity 3

COMMUNICATION

A) Write questions for these answers. Write them in your notebook.
1) .................... ? I'm from Spain.
2) .....................? I am 12 years old.
3) .....................? My birthday is in May.
4) .....................? My favourite actor is George Clooney.
5) .....................? My favourite film is Chocolat.
6) .....................? No, I'm not interested in photography.
7) .....................? Yes, I'm crazy about music.
8)......................? I've got 100 CDs.

B) Translate these sentences into English. Write them in your notebook.
1) Tengo un póster de mi equipo de fútbol favorito.
2) Prefiero quedar con mis amigos a "chatear" en internet.
3) Mi hermana tiene un CD de Usher.
4) ¿Cómo va todo?
5) Me gusta el tenis pero no se me da muy bien.
6) David está interesado en las artes marciales.

Check your answers here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario